Canadian Women Bloggers of Note
There are many wonderful blogs by Canadian women. Canadian women write about all sorts of things, like feminism, technology, travel, relationships, gadgets, the law, politics and life in general.
These links will take you to some really great blogs and there are many more to be found through blog search engines like Technorati.
- Otherwise Engaged- Alexandra Samuel: Cyber ethics, technology and community
- Woman in Comfy Shoes- Feminism, hockey, atheism, shoes and more
- My Sensitive Girl Hole- Jen Hendriks: The ramblings of a new knitter, comedy junkie and indecisive wife.
- My Menopause Blog- Sue Richards: regular Canadian gal, heats up as her reproductive Best Before Date expires.
- Jen and Tonic - JenB, personal blogger and World editor for BlogHer
- Muse and Fury- Mostly feminism, some technology, some activism
To have your blog added to this collection send a link to: firstname.lastname@example.org.